35. Miscellaneous Printed
- Included here are all printed works that do not fall under any of the other print categories.
If similar submissions from more than 15 different participants are received,
a new category will automatically be created.
- Miscellaneous digital.
- Design that fits under any other category.
- The design must have been published in 2013 and can’t be self-promotional.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files and/or digital photos of the design as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Depending on the nature of the implementation, requirements might vary. In case of doubt,
please contact European Design for further instructions.
- Please send one physical sample of the design when possible. In case of large-sized applications,
send printed photos mounted on A3 or A4 foam boards. Mark them on the reverse side
with your submission code.
- Place the sample/printouts, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).