33. Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design, including fixtures and display stands for events such as large
public exhibitions, conferences, trade shows and temporary displays for business,
museums, libraries and galleries.
- Display stands
- Displays for museums and exhibitions
- Displays for trade and science fairs
- Informational panels
- Way finding systems
- Designs made for self-promotional events/occasions
- The designs must have been created in 2014 and can't be self-promotional.
- A series of fixtures and displays is considered as one submission subject to a single fee.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files of the sign or display as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- You may also include digital photos of the signs or displays in the environment
they were designed for (980px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site (no later than 28 February).