33. Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design, including fixtures and display stands for events such as large
public exhibitions, conferences, trade shows and temporary displays for business,
museums, libraries and galleries.
- Display stands
- Displays for museums and exhibitions
- Displays for trade and science fairs
- Informational panels
- Way finding systems
- Designs made for self-promotional events/occasions
- The designs must have been created in 2013 and can't be self-promotional.
- A series of fixtures and displays is considered as one submission subject to a single fee.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files of the sign or display as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- You may also include digital photos of the signs or displays in the environment
they were designed for (980px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send printouts of images in A4 format mounted on foam board.
Mark them on the reverse side with your submission code.
- Place the printouts, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).
- Instead of sending the printouts via post, there is also the option of uploading your files
and pay to have them printed in a local print shop in Greece. Read more here.