31. Poster Series
- Commercial posters (promotes a company, product or service)
- Concert posters
- Theatrical play posters
- Film posters
- Art exhibition posters
- Festival posters
- Posters for other cultural events
- A single poster
- The posters must have been published in 2013 and can’t be self-promotional.
- The series of posters is considered as one submission subject to a single fee.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files of the posters as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- You may also include digital photos of the posters, placed in any given environment
(980px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send one sample each of the posters (actual size). Mark them on the reverse side
with your submission code.
- If your posters are very large (>2 m) you also have the option of printing them
in a smaller size and send the print-outs.
- Place the posters, the CD/DVD and a business card in a tube or box and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).