12.1 Poster Single
- Commercial poster (promotes a company, product or service)
- Concert poster
- Theatrical play poster
- Film poster
- Art exhibition poster
- Festival poster
- Poster for other cultural events
- A series of posters
- The poster must have been published in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files of the poster as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- You may also include digital photos of the poster, placed in any given environment
(980px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send one sample of the poster (actual size). Mark it on the reverse side
with your submission code.
- If your poster is very large (>2 m) you also have the option of printing it in a smaller size
and send the print-out.
- Place the poster, the CD/DVD and a business card in a tube or box and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).