- Wall calendars
- Desktop calendars
- Personal organiser (e.g. a Filofax)
- The calendar must have been published in 2014 and can’t be self-promotional.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files (and digital photos if applicable) of the calendar as JPG
(1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi). Include the cover and at least six different spreads or months,
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send one sample of the calendar. Mark it discreetly with your submission code.
- Place the calendar, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).