12.5 Cards & Flyers
- Greeting cards
- Wishing cards
- Flyers (a single page leaflet advertising an activity)
- E-cards (an electronic version of a greeting card or postcard)
- Business cards
- Credit, debit, ID, smart and key cards
- Playing cards (used for playing games)
- Trading cards (used for trading or collecting)
- Event programmes
- The card or flyer must have been published in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- A series of cards or flyers is considered as one submission subject to a single fee.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files (and digital photos if applicable) of the card/flyer as JPG
(1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send one sample of the card/flyer. Mark it discreetly with your submission code.
- Place the card/flyer, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).