27. Original Typeface
- A typeface consists of a coordinated set of glyphs designed with stylistic unity.
A typeface usually comprises an alphabet of letters, numerals and punctuation marks.
- Text fonts
- Display fonts
- Script fonts
- Conversions of already existing typefaces
- The typeface must have been published in 2014.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Either make a sample using our template or include promotional material made for your font.
- If you choose to use our template, please note that you don’t have to follow it blindly,
as we do not wish to restrict your creativity. Save it as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- If you choose to use promotional material, please save the files as JPG
(1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site (no later than 20 February).