27. Original Typeface
- A typeface consists of a coordinated set of glyphs designed with stylistic unity.
A typeface usually comprises an alphabet of letters, numerals and punctuation marks.
- Text fonts
- Display fonts
- Script fonts
- Conversions of already existing typefaces
- The typeface must have been published in 2013.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Either make a sample using our template or include promotional material made for your font.
- If you choose to use our template, please note that you don’t have to follow it blindly,
as we do not wish to restrict your creativity. Save it as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- If you choose to use promotional material, please save the files as JPG
(1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send a printout of the font used in our template or one sample of promotional material
for the font. Mark it on the reverse side with your submission code.
- Place the printout/promotional material, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope
and post it to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).
- Instead of sending a printout via post, there is also the option of uploading your files
and pay to have them printed in a local print shop in Greece. Read more here.