16.3 Self-Initiated Projects
- Self-initiated projects concern a project that has been materialized by a studio
on its own initiative (without a client setting a brief and/or guidelines) not for promotional
but other commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Pro bono work
- Self-promotional projects
- Projects commissioned by a client
- The critical factor in this category is the lack of a client or someone outside the design studio
acting as one.
- The project must have been published in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- If the project includes a website, please don’t forget to add this on the submission form.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save up to ten image files and digital photos of the project as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send one sample of the project, if applicable. Mark it discreetly
with your submission code.
- Place the sample, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).