25. Digital Self-Promotion
- Self-promotion concerns material designed by a studio in order to promote its creative services.
- In-house design departments of companies that do not practice design services
as their primary function are allowed to compete in the other categories and are therefore
excluded from the self-promotional categories.
- Motion graphics
- Digital newsletters
- The design must have been published/released in 2013.
- If the project includes a website, please don’t forget to add this on the submission form.
- If the site works best in a specific web browser or requires a specific password,
please include all the necessary information on the submission form.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save motion graphics in F4V or FLV format (minimum width 572 pixels). F4V and FLV files
may be exported from either QuickTime or Adobe Media Encoder
(use HD 720p preset if applicable).
- Save images or screen captions as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- For websites it is allowed, but not compulsory, to send a short (<60 seconds) video
where you present your site to the jury in F4V or FLV format (minimum width 572 pixels).
- Please provide the necessary material that you believe is adequate for the jury to review
your design. Contact European Design if you have any questions.
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images and videos via this site.
What to send
- Unless you uploaded your files via this site, place the CD/DVD and a business card
in an envelope and post it to European Design's Greek office
(to arrive no later than 28 February).