24. Printed Self-Promotion
- Self-promotion concerns material designed by a studio in order to promote its creative services.
- In-house design departments of companies that do not practice design services as their primary
function are allowed to compete in the other categories and are therefore excluded
from the self-promotional categories.
- Annual reports
- CD/DVD covers
- Labels & packaging
- Identity implementations
- Digital self-promotion
- The design must have been published in 2013.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save up to ten image files (and if applicable also up to ten photos) as JPG
(1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send one physical sample of the design. Mark it discreetly with your submission code.
- Place the sample, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).