13.5 Packaging Miscellaneous
- Pharmaceutical products
- Other product packaging
- CD/DVD packaging
- Self-published packaging
- Packaging for alcoholic drinks
- Packaging for food & beverages
- Cosmetics packaging
- The packaging must have been published in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- A range of product packages is considered as one submission subject to a single fee.
- You may send the packages empty to reduce shipping costs.
- The judges will consider the package in its entirety (both the graphics on and the shape
of the packaging).
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save up to ten photos of the packages as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners’ gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send one sample of the package (or maximum six samples of a range of packages).
Mark them discreetly with your submission code on the designed item before wrapping
and again on the parcel.
- Place the packages, the CD/DVD and a business card in a box and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).