14.6 Miscellaneous Digital
- This category is for all digital media that do not fit in another category but still fall
under the term communication design. If similar submissions from more than 15 different
participants are received, a new category will automatically be created.
- Computer game graphics
- Screen savers
- Digital media that fall under other categories
- The design must have been published/released in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Depending on the nature of the implementation, requirements may vary. It might be enough
to provide us with a URL to your design. In case of doubt, please contact European Design
for further instructions.
- You can showcase your projects with up to 2 videos. Please upload ONLY mp4 videos,
which must be W:1280, H:720px.
Your videos can only be previewed if your submission is awarded. If your submission
is awarded, your videos will be converted to all required formats (webm, ogg).
Max allowed size is 64MB.
- Save minimum six screen captions as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images and video via this site.
What to send
- Unless you uploaded your files via this site, place the CD/DVD and a business card
in an envelope and post it to European Design's Greek office
(to arrive no later than 28 February).