14.4 Mobile Apps
This category includes apps and versions of websites created for touchscreen devices
(smartphones, tablets, etc), regardless of their operating system.
- Apps designed for touchscreen devices (smartphones, tablets, etc).
- Websites designed to be displayed and perform for touchscreen devices,
either using a responsive design or a special mobile or tablet version.
- Web sites not adapted for touchscreen devices.
- The website or app must have been released in the previous calendar year.
- In the case of a public website don't forget to add the url in the online submission form.
- In case of paid apps, please include a promotional code in the online submission form
in order for the jury to be able to download the application.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- You can showcase your projects with up to 2 videos. Please upload ONLY mp4 videos,
which must be W:1280, H:720px.
Your videos can only be previewed if your submission is awarded. If your submission
is awarded, your videos will be converted to all required formats (webm, ogg).
Max allowed size is 64MB.
- Save up to ten screen dumps of the App interface as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners' gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images and video via this site.
What to send
- Unless you uploaded your files via this site, place the CDs/DVDs and a business card
in an envelope and post it to European Design's Greek office
(to arrive no later than 28 February).