14.5 Motion Graphics
- Animations for websites
- Animated banners
- Animation for CDS and DVDs
- Animations for TV & film (e.g. advertisements)
- Live action films
- The motion graphics must have been released in the previous calendar year.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- You can showcase your projects with up to 2 videos. Please upload ONLY mp4 videos,
which must be W:1280, H:720px.
Your videos can only be previewed if your submission is awarded. If your submission
is awarded, your videos will be converted to all required formats (webm, ogg).
Max allowed size is 64MB.
- Save minimum six screen captions as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners’ gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Unless you uploaded your files via this site, place the CD/DVD and a business card
in an envelope and post it to European Design's Greek office
(to arrive no later than 28 February).