14.2 Information Site
- This category includes websites focusing on the communication of information.
All styles and technologies are allowed.
- Media sites (online magazines etc.)
- Search engines, forums, groups
- Scientific sites
- Promotional sites (websites that promote a company, product or service).
- Self-promotional sites
- The website must have been released in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- Don’t forget to add the URL to the site on the online submission form.
- If the site works best in a specific web browser or requires a specific password,
please include all the necessary information on the submission form.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save up to ten screen dumps of the site as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners’ gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
Video presenting your site
- It is allowed, but not compulsory, to send a short (<60 seconds) video where you present
your site to the jury in F4V or FLV format (minimum width 572 pixels). F4V and FLV files
may be exported from either QuickTime or Adobe Media Encoder (use HD 720p preset
- Either upload the video via this site or save it on a second CD or DVD and mark it
with your submission codes. A CD/DVD containing more than one submission
should be marked with all the corresponding codes and each folder on the CD
should be named with its particular submission code.
- If your site will not be online until June 2016, please also include the complete site
on the CD/DVD.
What to send
- Unless you uploaded your files via this site, place the CDs/DVDs and a business card
in an envelope and post it to European Design's Greek office
(to arrive no later than 28 February).