- Consumer & business magazines
- Scientific periodicals
- Artistic periodicals
- Academic periodicals
- Newspaper supplements
- The magazine must have been published in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files and photos of three issues of the magazine as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
Include the covers and at least six spreads. The photos are especially important
if you have used extra colours and/or finishing (e.g. UV, cut-outs etc).
- These images will appear in the winners’ gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send three samples of the magazine (different issues). In case there are less
than three issues per year, send all issues published in the previous calendar year. Mark them discreetly
with your submission code.
- Place the magazines, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope and post it
to European Design's Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).