- Event programmes
- Prospectus etc.
- Product Catalogue
- Self-promotional brochures & catalogues
- Digital catalogues
- Mail-order catalogues (merchandise)
- Course catalogues etc.
- The brochure must have been published in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files of the brochure as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi). In case of a multi-page
booklet, include the cover and at least six spreads.
- These images will appear in the winners’ gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send one sample of the brochure. Mark it discreetly with your submission code.
- Place the brochure, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope and post it
to European Design’s Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).