11.1 Book Layout
- Artistic and exhibition catalogues
- E-books (books in electronic format)
- Serial productions (magazines, journals & newspapers)
- Galleys (Pre-proof editions for promotional purposes)
- Dust jackets
- The book must have been published in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- The jury will judge the design based on the book’s interior layout.
The book cover falls under a separate category.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save image files of the book as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
Include the cover and at least six spreads.
- These images will appear in the winners’ gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please send one sample of the book. Mark it discreetly with your submission code.
- Place the book, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope and post it
to European Design’s Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).