10.3 Printed Identity Applications
- An identity implementation is the visual identity of a company, product or service.
It often includes an explicit logo, fonts, colour schemes, symbols etc.
- Printed material such as leaflets, brochures, business cards, annual reports, packaging,
direct mail etc.
- Vehicles & corporate clothing
- Signs etc.
- Digital implementation
- The implementation must have been published in the previous calendar year, and can't be self-promotional.
- The most common mistake in this category is to forget to mark each item with its submission code.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- Save digital photos of the implementation (leaflets, brochures, business cards, packaging, vehicles, signs, stationary or corporate clothing etc.) in JPG format (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners’ gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site.
What to send
- Please include samples of the implementation such as business cards, leaflets, brochures, annual reports etc. Mark them discreetly with your submission code.
- For samples not suitable for posting (e.g. vehicles, signs, stationary and corporate clothing), print out photos and mount them on A4 hard boards. Mark them on the reverse side with your submission code.
- Place the hard boards, the samples, the CD/DVD and a business card in an envelope
and post it to European Design’s Greek office (to arrive no later than 28 February).