10.1 Company Logo
- A company logo (or logotype) is an iconic symbol designed to represent a corporation.
- Logos of corporations, firms and organizations.
- Brand logos
- Self-promotional logos
- The logo must have been published in the previous calendar year, and can’t be self-promotional.
- See previous winners in this category here.
Files to prepare
- We will need your logo in three versions: 1. Colour, 2. Black and white, 3. Negative
- If your logo is in vector format, please save it as a PDF (create outlines, use flattening,
RGB, 72 dpi, do not include Pantone colours).
- If your logo is in pixel format, please save it as JPG (1372px wide, RGB, 72 dpi).
- These images will appear in the winners’ gallery, if your design is awarded.
- Upload the images via this site (no later than 19 February).